How many times have you made a New Year's resolution only to break it within a week of January 1st? I gave up on resolutions a few years ago, but I've decided that this year I would instead make resolutions that I KNOW I will keep! So here they are:
- I will watch all my favourite shows on television.
- I will read all the books I am interested in.
- I will spend as much time with my friends and family as I am able, in spite of my natural inclination to be alone.
Seriously though, I think I might need to stretch myself for these real resolutions:
- I will not allow my need for perfect cleanliness and organization prevent me from having friends over to my house or going out and doing fun things.
- I will not allow my need for perfection prevent me from finishing projects.
- I will force myself to focus in order to post on my blog more consistently.
Do you have any New Year's resolutions that you know you'll keep, or even better, ones that you know you'll break?!
Post a Comment